Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Danger Zone & Hot Girl


Ok got my first exam result it was for Sales Management = 51% not great but it will do...got 2 other practicals back got 62% and 70% so my year average is 18/30= 60%.

Im in need of cash, my last and only resort is to gamble..I have no money so I have to temporarily have to sell my sisters laptop, bare in mind another laptop, my mothers is in the pawn shop. REMEMBER this is my last resort if I had any other way I would go that route. Have tried to get a job hasn't worked yet. Please lord save me!

Girlfriend and me been fighting lately we are on speaking terms and working it out:)

This month I have to: [1] Pay cellphone bill= R170
[2] Pay credit card= R200
[3] Laptop(interest)= R300

Im scared feel like everything falling apart, I have to get a grip and back in control of my life..
Every true hustler has his bad days and then picks himself up! Will keep you posted...